Trend concertation sees boundaries fade away
13-04-2017 in Indigo Brussels news
MoOD’s trend concertation highlighted many contradictions and fading boundaries. On the one hand the longing for simplicity and simplification, far removed from internet hypes.
And on the other the eclectic mix of styles with hard colours and exotic inspirations. One thing is for sure, if we could pick one lesson from the presentations, it should be that the boundaries between living and working, chaos and beauty, the old and and the new, keep fading away. We are living in fluid times, in which the human, with his desire to be unique, determines the style as ever before.
The Trend Concertation guests:
- Jennifer Castoldi, Chief Creative Director, Trendease International – US
- Marie Demaegdt – Textile & Sustainability Manager, CELC Masters of Linen – FR
- Ellen Haeser, Studio Haeser – NL
- Milou Ket, Styling and design - NL
- Marie Rouillon, Trend & Colour consultant Colour Hive - Trends stylist MIX Magazine – UK
- Isabelle Torelle – Tissa BVBA - BE
- Axel Venn, color expert, Professor em.für Farbgestaltung und Trendscouting - Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaft und Kunst, Fakultät Gestaltung, Hildesheim - DE
- Niek De Prest, Trendcoach, BigFish – BE